Link to the job description listed below: https://www.indeed.com/job/assessment-supervisor-doctoral-internship-4e0ec54bf415ff6e?from=gnav-util-viewjob
Position Title: Doctoral Assessment Supervisor
Reports to: Training Director/Assessment Clinic Director
Status: Part Time (15 to 20 hours weekly)
Location: CHAC Mountain View Clinic and Telehealth
Position Summary: The Assessment Clinical Supervisor is responsible for supervision and/or consultation and training of Doctoral interns, Post-Doctoral Fellows (if applicable). The assessment clinic sees clients ages 6+ for thorough evaluations, with an equal number of children and adults. Assessment batteries focus on learning, neurocognitive, neurodevelopmental, personality, or psychiatric differential referral questions.
The Assessment Clinical Supervisor is responsible for supervision and/or consultation and training of Doctoral interns, Post-Doctoral Fellows (if applicable). The assessment clinic sees clients ages 6+ for thorough evaluations, with an equal number of children and adults. Assessment batteries focus on learning, neurocognitive, neurodevelopmental, personality, or psychiatric differential referral questions.
Essential Job Duties:
· Conduct 1 hour of 1:1 face to face supervision per week for five Doctoral Interns, Assessment Clinic Onboarding, training, case presentations, verbal consultations on cases, taping and/or live supervision, and legal/ethical issues;
· Oversight, approval and training for administration, scoring, interpretation and writing integrative assessment reports;
· Evaluate interns as required by the APA Standards of Accreditation and CHAC performance standards;
· Participate in assessment didactic seminar on Thursdays.
· Monitor quality of psychological reports.
· Ensure compliance with CHAC policies, procedures, and deadlines related to billing, record keeping, and documentation.
· Track paperwork and billing to meet quality assurance standards.
· May conduct ongoing assessment case conference or provide consultation to clinical staff.
· Attends supervisor meetings and agency trainings as needed.
· Attends weekly Assessment clinic leadership team meetings.
· Expertise in cognitive and psychological/emotional aspects of assessment
· Ability to communicate well with people of various cultural, professional and experiential backgrounds;
· Spanish bi-lingual and Latinx bi-cultural experience preferred;
· Passionate about helping others;
· Knowledge of laws and ethical standards pertaining to clinical care;
· Integrity, flexibility, understanding of confidentiality issues;
· Ability to work in a team with high standard for professionalism with staff, interns and clients
· Thorough knowledge and understanding of DSM-5 and diagnostic processes
Experience and Education:
· Ph.D./Psy.D. – active California Psychologist License.
· One to three years of assessment clinical supervisory experience preferred.
Diverse candidates encouraged to apply. CHAC is striving to have open conversations around race, gender, power, and privilege, and how these impact community mental health. We aim to diminish the influence of privilege and discrimination in our field and our workplace, whether due to differences concerning age, citizenship, color, disability, marital or parental status, race, religion, gender or sexual orientation. CHAC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to creating a diverse educational environment in which diversity, equity and inclusion are promoted.
Job Type: Part-time
Northern California Neuropsychology Forum
3145 Geary Blvd., #451, San Francisco, CA 94118