Northern California Neuropsychology ForumAPA Approved CE Provider
3145 Geary St. Suite 451
San Francisco, CA 94118
Dear Members & Colleagues,
I hope that this letter finds you well! As we approach the summer of 2016, NCNF is in the process of looking for candidates for 2 Student Representative positions on the NCNF Board. We are reaching out to you for recommendations on your top students, supervisees, or trainees that have a strong interest in the field of Neuropsychology and Neuropsychological Assessment. The NCNF Board indicated specific, preferred qualifications and relevant duties for each student representative (please see below). In addition, we are hoping to find students that are motivated, hard working, reliable, and have the ability to commit to serving on the Board as a Student Member for 1 year. Please feel free to contact NCNF President Elect, David Hawkey, PsyD, if you have further questions about the Student Representative positions, and/or if you would like to recommend a specific graduate student for consideration.
David Hawkey, Psy.D.
2015-2016 NCNF President Elect
Phone: (415) 450-8216
Student Representative Responsibilities
SOCIAL MEDIA STUDENT REPRESENTAIVE
1. Management of all social media profiles (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.) and posting at least 1x per week, but more if time permits
2. Managing emails from other Board members
TECH SUPPORT STUDENT REPRESENTATIVE
1. Work with President and Secretary to add information for upcoming events and schedule/send announcement and reminder emails
2. Complete website-related tasks as requested by board members.
3. Manage Google Apps account as needed, including updating group memberships, adding members to the listserv, setting up forwarding for Board members, setting sharing settings for Google Drive folders, etc.
SHARED STUDENT REPRESENTATIVE RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Helping with student event preparations
2. Coordinate with other Student Representative for events and tech-related issues
3. Complete a select number of tasks prior to each CE event
4. Attend all CE events (4 per year - 2 to 6hr each, usually on Wednesdays or Saturdays)
5. Attending Board meetings prior to the CE events (usually held 1 hour prior to CE presentation start time)
6. Understand that some weeks will have more duties than others and remaining flexible
Northern California Neuropsychology Forum
3145 Geary Blvd., #451, San Francisco, CA 94118